Late Smt.Ahalyabai Appanagouda Patil
after whom the college is named
The Chikodi Taluka Education Society founded by selfless, dedicated, patriotic, freedom fighters and legal luminaries of this area in 1919 to impart and promote education in and around chikodi, is a premier Society with its head quarter at Chikodi.A significant development in the history of the college was when the Hira Sugar, Sankeshwar donated sumptuous amount of donation towards the college and quite benefittingly the CTE Society decided to name the college after Smt.Ahalyabai Appangouda Patil.
Shri. C. B. Kulkarni
Shri. V. S. Manjarekar
Shri. A. S. Kulkarni
Member & Secretary
Shri. S. B. Kulkarni
Shri. V. P. Shedbal
Shri. Y. S. Mirje
Shri. S. V. Adake
Shri. S. S. Kulkarni
Shri. V. C. Kulkarni
Shri. S. G. Jahagirdar
Shri. M. S. Deshpande
|Sl No.||Institutions||Year Of Establishment|
|1.||Higher Secondary School||1919|
|2.||Girls’ High School||1962|
|3.||Composite PU College||1972|
|5.||Kannada & Marathi Primary School||1992|
|9.||Degree College (Coeducation)||2005|
|10.||PU Science College||2006|
|11.||English Medium School||2006|
|12.||International Public School||2007|
|College Situated||Rural & Educationally Backward Area|
|UGC Recognition Under 2F & 12B||June, 2003.|
|Built up Area||32443 Sq. feet|
|Total Budget of College(2016-17)||Rs. 3,42,50,000/-|
|Student Strength||727 (2016-17)|
| Unit Cost of Education
(Including Salary Component)
|Total Faculty||22 (including temporary)|
|Total Administrative staff||06|
Our Goals and Objectives
- To impart quality education to lady students in their own environment.
- To impart education to socially, economically backward rural students of this area.
- To imbibe social, cultural, moral and ethical values among the students.
- To explore, nurture and encourage talents of the students.
- To inspire students to cultivate & to develop qualities of leadership, decision-making, self-confidence, courage, competence, discipline dependability, positivity and self-employment.
- To impart leadership, communication, computer and soft skills.
- To inculcate problem solving skills
- To develop ethical and moral values
- To develop Emotional Quotient and Spiritual Quotient
- To develop all round personality of the students